Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Me and my big mouth

If you know me well enough you must know that if there is one thing in the world that I love doing, it is to talk. Now that does not mean indulging in conversation. It means just what it is to TALK. I can talk non-stop expressing my so-called opinion that is mostly not called for actually. Without worrying about what the other person feels. Whether or not the other person is interested at all. I speak as fast as I think because I am scared that the thought may just fleet past and I wont remember it. The other person might be denied this potential pearl of wisdom right?
Now the problem actually is that I don't have people enough around to bore with my talk. I am not as happy about chatting on the internet or on the phone. I guess, deep inside me I have a sadist who loves watching people getting bored to death with my talk. This purpose is not solved through the net or the phone. I still get pretty chatty on both of them...
This blog thingy is going to be another miserable disappointment because I wont be able to see the reaction of the reader. But it sure will satisfy my goal of boring people...
If you are reading this and have proceeded so far, it must be because
  1. you are already bored to death
  2. you were given this blog address by me and want to be nice to me by giving feed back
  3. you hate me and want to reinforce the reasons for your hatred
  4. you are curious about the max extent of stupidity that is prevalent on Planet Earth (that is exemplified effectively in this blog)

BUT, I have a very good excuse. When there are so many stupid people on this globe, who think they are worth many MBs of space, just why not ME?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Big mouth I liked the music the video too Nice readin ur blog

Anonymous said...

hey thanks Dhana...
Keep reading. More pearls of Wisdom to follow