Monday, March 17, 2008

Goodbye blog

I decided to say goodbye to one of my blogs. I just realized that I was putting up all that stuff there for myself. I would like to read my thoughts the day I am in a position to realize them. I do need people to carry out these ideas, but I do not need people to approve of them or put them down. I just need the blog as a thought register. I did not intend to write the blog for gaining popularity as a "thinker" or an "altruist". So there is no point in me flaunting and advertising it at all.
It is not completely destroyed. I just made it harder to get to for others, that is all.
I know I will do what I want to do someday. So I don't need people to tell me whether I can/should or not.
If you wish to reach me with your ideas, if you think that closing the blog closed a channel of communication you are welcome to write to me - ruling(dot)world(at)gmail(dot)com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry my previous post had few typo's

Myworld,

Yes, it is kinda disappointing not to recieve any concrete suggestions or ideas for improvements, but isn't blogging is simply just that? At times you just want to pen things that strike your head. If so, then why people are worried about winning a popularity contest? Is it ok to assume that every other person out there pouring their thoughts on their own personal blog are merely trying to grab attention? or is it because people have lost sight to see individuals taking immense pain to make things work better?

Anonymous said...

First, thank you Hari.
I have NO regrets that I do not receive any ideas on my blogs. I know very well that these thoughts occur and appeal to very few. I dont want to influence people with my thoughts either. This blog (My world - gabbing)that I keep is for a selfish motive. I want to flatter myself with the belief that I write well or whatever. But will-make-change is not for my ego but for something bigger than me. I will not advertise it anywhere because I do not want to undermine IT by allowing people to think of me as its author. It will be a nameless blog that will allow people to look only at the ideas and not the person. The blog IS STILL THERE. I cannot take it off. But it is no longer "written by Amber" It is just a collection of ideas. You still are welcome there.

Anonymous said...

thanks for all your comments.
i see that u'v decided to stop blogging. well ur personal choice. but i hope that u do keep writing.

Anonymous said...

No I have not quit blogging. Just removed one of my blogs from the list on my profile. Thanks all the same

Anonymous said...

Dear ruling world
I am a silent admirer of all that you say & comment about yourself Keep going !!! I find an intellectual company in your blogs Dont disappoint me do carry on & be regular on your writing

Anonymous said...

Well said.