Thursday, June 11, 2009

This blog

Today I gave a fresh look at my prized blog. I wondered why I had started writing in the first place. I re-read many posts trying to find a thread, trying to find what the blog can be classified as. I have kept out personal details of any kind here. Unless you know me personally, you wouldn't even know my name from the kind of anonymity I keep up. I have not named my occupation. I have left an inkling of what I have been educated to be. So the blog leaves out these important details that have to be filled in every form and letter - considered to be most essential to your identity. Yet, the blog is filled with an essence of who I am, even if it does not convey every aspect of who I am. At the end of this session, I am appalled at the amount of information I give away to a reader who would care enough to read into every word that I have said here. I have taken pains to keep out my identity on the net and yet I have ended up telling you so many many things. It tells me so many things about myself, about my evolution as an individual. But all this is only because I think I know myself. I wonder what it tells somebody else.

9 comments:

Matangi Mawley said...

:) tht was beautiful!

Anonymous said...

why dont you write more often

Blog Surfer said...

Greetings earthling!
Its been a long time since I visited your thought world.Blogctus was impressed!I keep surfing.I take my time.I comment.I do not.I praise.I abase.I pour.I swing.I surf.So patience.One of your posts seems to be targeted at me.We the so called THE civilization of the universe should behave responsibly.And we try our best to always.You see space and time are infinite.So its finiteness trying to measure up infinity.Its not on purpose that I left your blog.I do follow it.I chose to comment only when a sign of metaphysical thinking not characteristic of your cloud of blog and thoughts popped out.I would state this.Amber as you call yourself Amber your blogs are being read by hundreds of earthlings and also by millions of "galactlings".There is no need to pollute such innocent free flow of thoughts by characterising them.You see its an organized way of looking at an unorganized universe that we know of! Every thought,Every drop of ink..nope I guess every finger type ;)has its worth.Identity,anonymity are meaningless.It the thought that matters.The idea.So keep writing regularly.Create your niche.Tend it.Create one more.And then another.
Blog surfer signing off,expecting more writing.

Amber Light said...

Thanks all of you. :)

Blog Surfer said...

Take a look at this!!

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5101577733008425519&postID=5844451401099666905&isPopup=true

intruder said...

It's a hobby for many to create and yapp in blogs but few can reveal their identity by staying anonymous. So yea, tell us more :D

How is will-make-change coming to? You either have managed to assess and implement all your changes or need a change agent to motivate the process (=

intruder said...

btw, I've changed my identity to remain secret! Also, have you checked out the twitter world?!

Amber Light said...

Hi intruder

will-make-change is in hibernation for a while. Change needs serious work and dedication which I am not able to offer it right now. So while the ideas are still sprouting and growing they have not found their way up there yet.
Thanks for stopping by!
(Secret identity eh? I think I have an idea of who you might be though :P)

Vijay said...

Identity has less to do with name, occupation.. Its in the mind and in the way we live and convey what we know... So true that your identity is all over like spilled beans.. I like it because I know who this author is and what they painstakingly want to convey :)