Sunday, March 3, 2013

Traveling Without

So she managed to grab on to the railings and get into the moving bus and then carried on about her business, with absolutely no regard to the fact that she had just missed being in a terrible accident. As she dug into her purse and seemed to be looking for something - nonchalantly, I thought to myself : Where was she going that she needed to get to in a hurry enough to run after a moving bus, but did not warrant taking a quicker means of transport - maybe a taxi?

When I figured out the answer to that question, it turned out to be my worst nightmare.

 I had managed evading any kind of recognition so far. Breaking out of the prison, getting to the city, finding clothes to wear that wouldn't invite suspicion and a bus in which I could travel ticket-free, it had been smooth so far. Until this ticket-checker managed to jump into this moving bus.

No comments: