Wednesday, July 31, 2013

...in my own image...

Day 7, Hour 3
My virtual world is heaven. I have filled it up with creatures and happenings that are very much like real life. In fact, being a person that lacks much creativity, I have made my video game world just exactly like my real world. Of course, barring the fact that I hardly do much other than gaming in real life. In that world I am a well-built, courageous, resourceful and charming guy. And in this life I am just me, munching crisps and sipping cola after another, occupying this sofa for 20 hours a day.

Day 7, Hour 10
I cannot do it anymore. The fear of making a decision that will in anyway affect my perfect virtual world is absolutely terrifying. I cannot destroy it either. I cannot face the idea of such a perfect world going to waste. Or that such a perfect world become like mine.

Day 7, Hour 100
I have done it! I wrote out some artificial intelligence code for my character in the world. Actually I think he has some thing more than what I have. I also put in a girl in there. Wonder if this world will give me some way to figure out how I should live my life in this world.


Day 3285000, Hour 30
No. Big mistake. Should never have let this happen.

No comments: