Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

Looking back at the year that 2007 has been, I see that I have had a very mixed year. I had some tough times, some tough decisions and some bad times too. The beginning of 2007, I hardly remember. and I do not even want to recollect some bad days that I had then. A big relief was getting through college, getting a degree!! though I do not think I deserved it. hardly feel like an engineer :-( I made some wrong moves, I lost some things. But I learnt new things, I discovered things for myself and in myself. I found a person inside me that I never knew existed. I spent time for myself, by myself - this came as a blessing because I "unleashed" some energy that I never knew existed. I re-discovered my family. I met some wonderful people, I got back some wonderful friends. It just got better and better towards the end. And I know that 2007 will be a great memory to look back at in some years. I know that I will remember some lovely times spent with lovely people, some brilliant times spent without any people :P
This new year is very important for me, have a very important exam coming up in a month and have a great deal of new things in the pipeline. Lots of fun to look forward to and a lot more of hard work to do. So welcome 2008 and Goodbye 2007. I might look back and sigh at what you brought but I wont miss you at all.
Happy New Year all of you. Hope all your dreams come true!
Best of Luck 2008. Hope everyone grows to love you and remember you as a wonderful year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully summarised. I dont like to think back mainly because of my crappy memory. Spending time alone to discover your innerself and things happening around you can at times be very profound and its so cool that you had things to keep yourself entertained in the midset of all your work happening around you :D I just wish I some day learn the path to 'unleash that energy' you refer to.
I'd not worry much about the paper degree which you have obtained. I've experienced similar sort of thoughts back when I graduated. Once you get out to the real world, there is so much you can learn.
So yea, Bye 2007 and HELLO 2008!

Anonymous said...

2007 was a normal year for me too, until at the end of the year i found my LIFE back, u know what i mean ...:)