Tuesday, February 5, 2013

365 Diary Entries

Day 24: I feel spent, unoriginal and some what stifled. There is a pressure to say something and make sure that that something is true to me - it has to be honest, it has to represent what I feel at this moment. Also it is important that this is in a form that is at least mildly entertaining to others. I know that people read my blog because my hit counter keeps ticking, but the lack of feedback sometimes makes me feel a bit unhappy. Yet I think that maybe with feedback I would get nervous and write untruthfully. Or maybe grapes are sour I want to do more here but I don't know how to proceed.
 

Day 35: The series that I am writing now is a unique experience for me. I write whatever comes to my mind while trying to conform to the previous day's general layout. I have absolutely no idea where my story is going and which direction I would like to take it in. I do not know when it will end either. In the end I may end up with a story that is quite unreadable, but I get a kick out of inheriting a set situation from the previous day. This requires a different kind of creativity. My general aimlessness is a bit unnerving at times and at other times I feel really happy to have no direction. Heh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha getting writer's block already ;)... and whats with Day 24 and a jump to Day 35 ...

Amber Light said...

Hi Santhosh

Yes writer's block is a daily struggle :) But the project is important, so no matter how crippling the block is, there will be a post.

I decided I would write down my feelings about this project whenever I felt strongly about it. That is why the jump.

Thanks for stopping by!