Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Historic Second day!! :)

What do I say about today. I had a nice meeting with the bigger boss in a posh setting and finally gave me a feeling that I was employed.
I enjoyed working today. I was at my exploring best and looked (with a very critical eye hehe) at the works of some researchers and tried to figure out what they were trying to say in their papers.
Well I cannot tell you any of the technical details, because I am not allowed to. But the job basically requires me to develop a system of complicated electronics for a specific purpose. For this I would have to figure out what other people working before me have found and then base my design on the ideas that I get from their work. I think it is turning out to be a complicated task. The complications keep cropping up the more we (boss and I) discuss about it and thats the way I like it better :)
Well I will be doing some reverse engineering that I am already so good at and I will get to get my hands dirty with some nice electronics toys. What else can you ask for.
Thats the sum-up for you anon-e-mus.
Lunch was at the hostel mess. Food was good. I also got to talk to "Dr.KaLee" about his kungfu koolness ! and roared with laughter all the way there and back at all his stories and mannerisms. Did he look like a cartoon character? No, I told him. I said only good people can make other people laugh so heartily. (Or I should say heartiLEE the way he says it)
Well I will be heading back home for some better dinner than last night. Maybe I should treat my shrinking tummy a little better. Probably will start studying a little. My job is going to be as exciting as I ever wished it could be. So I must gear up. Wish me luck. And you two dear anonymous readers just find some time to tell me what you are doing too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you all the best - Dr. KaaLeeeeee