Thursday, May 8, 2008

Then it rained

Just when she thought
it was a life-threatening drought
Just when she gave up
on everything good
Just when she waved away
thoughts, that some day
the earth would be
as green as it ever could
That's when droplets, pure
the kind that can mend and cure
fell to the parched earth
where she stood
Yes. It rained
washed away the pain
that had held reigns
on all that it could.

Its cool here now and will probably rain. Looking forward to see the forest in the rain :)
The rain always brings out poetic stuff from me. hehe.
I won't use this blog as a daily diary place. Those last two posts were just what I had wanted to record, so they had gone up there.
By the way, I saw the shed skin of a snake near here. It was shiny to look at and fragile. It felt like crepe paper though. Surprised to see that the entire skin was whole and held together though it was extremely fragile and almost dropping to bits. Don't worry, I will be fine. No snake is gonna come rushing to get me. The bus conductors are more likely to bite. So if you wanna save me, save me from them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful,meaningful ,wonderful....well short of words to speak about your blogging skill.keep it up,have a great day and greater career.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

brilliant:)

hope never disappoints

keep it rollin;)