Saturday, May 31, 2008

I shall not talk to you

There is nothing wrong with us two
We just belong to different worlds
I am not being arrogant, while
you are not being vain.

I shall not talk to you
Cause I do not want to be forced
To give you a false smile
every time I see you again

So go back to your rouge
Go back to your makeup course
Keep the gap of several miles
any time I pass by your lane

Dedicated to my hostel mates whom I have not talked to yet, in spite of having lived under the same roof for an entire month.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cause I do not want to be forced
To give you a false smile
every time I see you again...

loved those lines.. i ve felt tht way too.. recently!
keep writin..

Anonymous said...

i liked the post.
It wasn't necessary to mention the context.Because that wasn't there the lines will just carry the reader to different undiscovered dimensions..
great possibilities..
congrats..
me too blog
please visit MAN IN PAINTING...

Anonymous said...

Thanks MAN! and Matangi

Well I dont put down contexts usually. But I did not want some of my readers to draw their conclusions that go wild sometimes. Thanks for dropping by!

Anonymous said...

Well I felt that u had broken up with ur grl friend till I read the context part...

can feel the pain as I hav livd in a hostel too..

plz visit my blogs too and add me if u like.

Anonymous said...

good one... in a world of back stabbing even in hostels and colleges living what you like is really good..
but there are a many many good souls whom we have misread, whom we never cared to give a smile or even a Hi.. life moves on.. its just the good days, good things and good people we need to remember... i feel bad that we misread them coz we miss a potential friend for life time...
others really dont matter.